"MY WORLD OF ARTZZ"": Inspire me thursday(Bodyparts)-MyFeet....relaxing

Sunday, July 2

Inspire me thursday(Bodyparts)-MyFeet....relaxing


















WaterColor pencils on 11"X15"coldpress

This weeks challenge is to create a piece of art that focuses on "BodyParts" lil tough to me.. i tried tho..i used this pic of my feet as a reference.... (i took ths crazy pic on a long day drive )I concentrated only on my feet so cudnt do the exact as the foto...so this is how i ended up doing this painting i felt dat a bigger sheet wud b nice for this or i shud hve made the sketch a lil smaller....composing this on paper was lil confusing to me ..i used watercolor pencils for this painting.Thank u jess for suggesting BodyParts this week ...ihve this fear drawing potraits and iam bad at human anatomy ..this weeks challenege is really challenging to me.
Inspire me thursday(Bodyparts)-MyFeet....relaxing

6 View Comments:

Blogger Aku said...

hi nirmala, good to see your feet! you did very well with the drawing. great!!

7/03/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are great...wish I could draw!

Ouissi x

7/04/2006  
Blogger Teri said...

You did a wonderful painting of your feet. Perspective is good and they are just in an interesting position. It is nice to see the reference photo too.

7/06/2006  
Blogger carla said...

Wonderful perspective...I enjoy seeing the photo. I really like how you brought out the blue tones in the drawing.

7/06/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I miss this rakhi festival, which is the most famous festival for brothers and sisters

8/20/2015  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it is famous festival :) thank you for visiting my blog!!

9/04/2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home




adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Web Counter desi Blogs