"MY WORLD OF ARTZZ"": RedHead

Monday, June 26

RedHead



















I completed this painting three days ago.I started this late nite thr was nothing on my mind scribbled a rough sketch on the paper and started painting.I want to try orange and blue not the regular body tones,this painting looks a bit scary to me the eyes and the color of hair and skin,but i like it cuz this is something different from my regular paintings.

( My 100th posting)
Watercolor
11"x15" on 140lb coldpress paper
RedHead

4 View Comments:

Blogger Junius said...

hee hee it looks real scary...
but it makes sure that nirmala is human, not god.
and all her creations need not be perfect :-)

6/26/2006  
Blogger Elaine said...

I particularly like that stained glass look in the background. It contrasts well with those eyes. Thanks for your comment. I use the ArtRage computer program and love its pallet knife feature for spreading color.

6/26/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

endevourme...
hi nice to c u..ur back,hope u had gud time...its only scary .......but its not dat real scary ....haaa....ya iam just human..thank u.

msdabble.
ur work is really awesome..it doesnt look like a computer program,thanx for sharing and visiting my blog.

6/27/2006  
Blogger arvindh said...

100th post - what a milestone! Congratulations!

7/07/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Web Counter desi Blogs