"MY WORLD OF ARTZZ"": Tethered Dreams....

Thursday, May 3

Tethered Dreams....



I dreamed, and dreamed;
Of wings I dreamed; of wings.
I dreamed of wings;
Soft-feathered things,___wings.
I dreamed of wings, up-lifting things,
To pull me up to where my soul
Could wander free;
Above the winds, on wings;
Wings to set me free,___
To lift me into unremembering,
To waft me from the days of things
Into the world of wings.
I dreamed of what I must possess___
And cannot have.
I dreamed of wings.

"WINGS" by P. Roy Brammell

Labels:

Tethered Dreams....

7 View Comments:

Blogger mahe said...

well Buddy thats really....superb!...
any significance for the painting not being symmetrical?
Its entitle 'tethered...' i see it confined on a canvas, wel maybe a frame! but not tied down.

5/03/2007  
Blogger mahe said...

if u can use a consistent thickness of paint u can achieve more radience through the colour, i feel that way in the technical aspect..

5/03/2007  
Blogger arvindh said...

Nice to see these great additions to your blog.

5/04/2007  
Blogger Shruti said...

Hi dear,
Just came surfing..
I must say, its a lovely dream..

TAke care

6/12/2007  
Blogger Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

very artistic indeed!

6/17/2007  
Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

wow .. lovely

9/10/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nimmu its nice keep it up,i hope you will be a great artist in coming days all the best

1/23/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home




adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Web Counter desi Blogs