"MY WORLD OF ARTZZ"": Drenched...

Friday, September 8

Drenched...

That o'er my sky fresh clouds arise And drench my path with rain.
— Grace Troy.





















Doodling vt a kool software GRAPHIRE3. This was given to me by a kool friend(i think ihve a big responsibilty now dnt want him to take back this frm me..i hve to work on this:-)badly.This software has so many kool techniques..... ihve to try ....for this painting i used "water colors(runny wash).This painting looks very simple yet beautiful vt melting colors....reminds me of a fresh rainy day..

Labels:

Drenched...

6 View Comments:

Blogger Mauricio said...

Hi!!!

Great artwork.

With painter? or PS?

My best form Brazil

9/09/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

colors of rainbow?

9/10/2006  
Blogger priyums said...

Nirmala, I saw your comments on my blog. I checked your blog couple of minutes back it is amazing..

I love your work - your strokes.
Your water color flowers and birds and the evening (the one like a poster) are wonderful.Could you write more on the medium..colors ..washes..whatever you did as an artist to get it..

I also learnt about artrage software from your blog. You are a very creative person and you use bright colors. I love the flow. Keep up the work. I will keep checking regularly.

9/14/2006  
Blogger priyums said...

Love the wash - esp the green..Yes it does spell 'rain'

9/14/2006  
Blogger Aparna Jain said...

its just SUPERRB..........n really gives me the fresh feeling of rain....!!!

9/15/2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

mauricio...
thank u..i did vt painter
nabeel..
no colors of rainbow in my painting..
:-)
priyums....
thank u so much for visiting and ur comments are so encouraging..yes priya i will try to write more ..i use normal watercolors and acrylics for my paintings..tht ppl wil eazly undestand..yes artrage is very nice software u can create diff textures..they look real....plz do come again..:-)
ya it does spell rain..i luv the fresh luk
aparna....
hii thanx ....ya i do felt the same when i did this...fresh rainy day..thanx for coming....

9/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home




adopt your own virtual pet!

Free Web Counter desi Blogs